Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome!


Hi folks, this is Peter Forsythe in Hong Kong.  I've just set up this blog so that we can bring together all the stuff that's been flying round this last year, most  thanks to the interest and hard work of "Padge", aka Steve Padgham.
I've been blogging elsewhere for about six months or so, and find it very easy and convenient.
Here's the thought for the moment: I'm going to make Steve and me kind of "Blog-masters".  You can send stuff to us and we'll post it.  Or you can just email the group, as you've been doing, and we'll then cut and paste it to the blog, so that it's there for all time.... (ha!).
The idea is that this should be kind of private: private to the same extent that you would consider your emails to the group private.  That is, you assume that we may pass on to old grammarians, but that we would not spread it to the wider world.
Any ideas or comments, you can comment here, or send email to me peter-at-forsythe.hk.
(Photo above: me at helm of our yacht Xena, on way to Discovery Bay regatta, 27 June 09.  Any old Grammarians and fellow blog-istas hereby welcome aboard any time in Hong Kong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment