Saturday, January 16, 2010

David Pitt to Peter Cornhill et.al. 12 May 09

Peter,
I am pleased to see that the CGS get-togethers are continuing. Give them all my regards....
How are all the Cornhills? Are you any closer to grandparentdom? How are your nappy-changing skills? My kids seem to be determinedly against having children, as yet. Not that the new warmer world we can expect in a decade or two looks like being much fun.
Lucy and I are moving to Hong Kong in two weeks. At least we will be out of Doha, the official Most Boring Place in the World. HK will be a complete contrast. I am looking forward most to being able to do some bushwalking, and having a choice of restaurants. We will be in a ground floor 3 br flat in an older building at Magazine Gap, up the hill from the busy parts and the pollution. We are receiving many offers of visits from various friends and family. You are welcome too, and I know it coul be difficult, but we would be very happy to have you, if it were possible,and you wanted to visit HK.
Lucy, the kids and I are all coming to Canberra for Christmas/New Year, as my mother turns 80 in early January, so it would be good to catch up then.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment