Sunday, January 17, 2010

Name for Blog



Now that I've posted most of the emails from the last year, and various people's updates, could you now put your minds to coming up with a name for this blog.  It's currently "Class of '67", but that was just a quick working title.   
If you can think of a better one, let me know.  Padge suggests “Ego Yah..”, but neither one of us can remember the proper spelling (if we ever knew it) nor what it means or meant....  Let us know what you think: by Comment below 
Be the first to comment, do it right here below >>>

5 comments:

  1. PF kicking off: what about "Maturity Rules", the birthday card I got for my recent 60th, from my son John....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous: oh Dear... does that mean you think the blog's just a pavement pizza (to quote the inimitable Bazza H), or is this just a humorous ref to our proclivities in near graduation time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you a clue- Alternative names could be;Hewalkswithalimpblog or Hishandshakeislikealimpfishblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me, "none of the above" then....
    So, apropos nothing, I wonder how many have got their copy of Deo, Ecclesiae, Patriae; Fifty Years of Canberra Grammar School. McKeown, P.J., Editor (1979). Australian National University Press.
    A must-read, I'd guess....

    ReplyDelete