Saturday, January 16, 2010

19th August, news from Hodge...

From Steve Padge: G'evening the class of 1967, I have just heard from Mark Hodgkin and I have added him to the list. He's in good form, all things considered, windsurfing, going to opera etc with his wife Madeleine. He has 3 daughters, who must all be in their 20s by now.) I have copied in his e-mail.

Hi Steve,
Really good to hear from you. I remember most on the list so I can't be that senile...yet.
I was going to and fro to Oz every 2-3 months until earlier this year as I have/had a Sydney office (cancer -chemo etc stopped that - all fine, caught early, still run most days etc) . I am in the process of gradually shutting it down but still expect to come over occasionally for audits etc once I can travel in October.
Let me know when you have dates and I shall try to see if I can make it - I would really like to. It would be good to catch up. I should have hair again by then! I usually go down to my place at Tuross (and kick Stephen out) for weekends when I am there so a dog-leg via Gunning works!
I saw Gray Hutchinson's name was not on the list. I saw Gray a decade or so ago but have not maintained contact. Perhaps his email is still the same grayman@bigpond.net.au . He was living on the Gold Coast.
All the best
Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment