Saturday, January 16, 2010

Steve kicks it off, 26 Jan 09

Steve Padgham ("Padge") sent out an email on 26th January 2009:
Dear all, I need your help to provide me with e-mail addresses of members of our class at CGS. A number of us (Grant Nuthall, Jamie Reynalds, Don Phillips, Theo Magoulas, Chris Tyrell and Alan Hardcastle and various spouses have just had a terrific time celebrating Kenichi Nishitzu's 60th birthday at his home at Mt Pleasant (near Woolongong). The outcome was a desire to arrange another broader get-together later this year for as wide a range of old schoolmates as we can contact.
So, Jamie Reynalds has volunteered his property Neringla (near Araluen about 90 minutes from Canberra) for the occasion and Jamie has even offered to take charge of catering.
The tentative date is Saturday May 15 for lunch and If people are interested staying on to Sunday May 16th. I have volunteered eggs and bacon for breakfast on the Sunday.
Please mark the dates in your diary and let me know if you can make it.
Please pass this note on to any of your old CGS mates and if you give me their contacts I can keep all updated.
So press return with those e-mail addresses. Ken, I think you have details of Alan, Don and Rick Frith. Peter, you have contact with Barry F and Steve O and Peter R and so it goes.
Look forward to hearing from you
Steve Padgham
   

No comments:

Post a Comment